Monday, August 6, 2012

Year to Best: Act #19 - Journaling

As part of my journey to unlock my creativity AND be more introspective (thus leading to more personal power), I began journaling again this week.  In the past, I wrote a lot.  I blogged, I journaled, I doodled, I wrote letters and notes and essays.  I don't necessarily feel less expressive now, but that could be an illusion.

So, I picked up a journal at Barnes & Noble and started to simply write.  I am torn between keeping the journal or writing and burning.  Writing and burning is sort of beautiful because you write your heart out and realize that no one (not even yourself) will ever judge or even read what you wrote - because you burn it.  It's purification, with energy.  

To be fair, I may do some of both.  I am only two days in, so we'll see how it helps me be more well overall with time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment