Thursday, March 28, 2013

Body Reset: Day 2, 3, 4

So far, I am sleeping well and waking up with decent energy.  I don't feel gross or blob-like.

Some of the smoothies I've had...

Swo white smoothies - a white peach ginger (more like pink- peaches, greek yogurt, raspberries, lime juice, ginger, pistachios), and a tropical morning (mango, pineapple, milk/yogurt, flax, bananas). These were tasty and I'd have them again!  The white peach was my fave.

Red smoothies: PB&J smoothie (strawberries, banana, natural peanut butter, greek yogurt, milk, ice cubes), and Very berry smoothie (raspberries, cherries, almond milk, orange, protein powder).  Both OK, not my fave, but decent.

Green smoothie: Kiwi Strawberry (spinach, kiwi, strawberries, banana, protein powder).  Still getting past the weirdness of drinking something green, but the taste was fine.

Snacks: chicken breast slices with Ryvita crackers and mustard, pistachios, South Beach high fiber protein bars, blackberries, Finn Crisp crackers and almond butter, popcorn.

So far, I've stayed full and never feel gross after a meal, of course. One and a halfmore days of blended meals, then we move to two blended meals and one regular meal - and the plan has awesome recipes I am looking forward to!

Oh, and the program calls for a LOT of water every day.  I am peeing all the time.  TMI? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment