Monday, July 9, 2012

Year to Best: Act #11 - Eyeballs

In my year-long quest to be the healthiest I've ever been, I decided it was time for an eye exam.  The doctor says it had been 4 years since my last exam, I am fairly certain it was 2, but who's counting?  I really need to keep better track of these things!  I have been very lucky with my eyes, they've always been healthy and I have great eyesight.  I have a TINY (and I do mean tiny) prescription for night driving, movies, other things that involve darkness so I can see clearer/crisper images. However, I never wore my glasses.  Not being used to them, the rims are in my field of vision and give me a headache, so they basically went into a drawer.

Of course, that's not very healthy, and could cause additional strain on my eyes, so I used my solid vision benefits to get an exam and order another pair of glasses, ones with no bottom rim and a tiny upper rim, which will hopefully mean less headaches.  

So, here's to healthy eyes, and hoping my new glasses are a bit more helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment